Make a Donation
Your donation will give high risk infants the best start in life, by using the EiSMART framework to support their development. Your generosity has enabled us to:
- Create resources to support NICU families and their high risk infants;
- Deliver courses, educating parents and professionals on the EiSMART framework;
- Contribute to research, advancing the field of early intervention;
- Help NICU and early intervention teams in 20 countries, by sharing the EiSMART framework at conferences.
We are a registered charity, supported entirely by volunteers. We receive no guaranteed government funding. We rely on community support to continue our work. Thank you for your donations; they make a real difference.
Donate to EiSMART CIO
Please help us with the advancement of early intervention for infants at high risk of developmental difficulties
Before the arrival of my severely pre-term baby, I did not know my purpose. Going through that experience – giving birth at 24 weeks; 6 months on NICU; the transition home; the re-hospitalisations; the therapy – it changes you. Maybe it makes you. I feel lucky to have discovered EiSMART on the ward, where I could imbibe it, and apply it immediately. I feel grateful to have a strong therapy team support my first months at home, so that I can confidently practice all 5 threads of the EiSMART approach. But mostly I feel compelled. I feel compelled to help my son, who was just born too sick, too soon. And I feel compelled to help you – every reader of this quote – to get the EiSMART message out.
– Parent of baby born at 24 weeks’ gestation
We welcome your joining our dynamic and active team! No experience is required; just a passion for making a difference. We are looking for motivated volunteers, with a range of skills, and as much or as little time as you can dedicate. Please Contact Us is you would like to help with:
- Project management
- Events management
- Website maintenance
- Administrative support
- Developing resources for use on the NICU
- Research collaborations
We look forward to hearing from you.
Working with EiSMART is a chance to make a real difference to infants with developmental challenges. We invite you to join our entrepreneurial, passionate and collaborative team, in roles where:
- You typically have a chance to take an initiative live, from the ground up;
- You will have first-hand exposure to the impact of EiSMART;
- You will help shape the future of EiSMART;
- You will make a real and lasting impact to vulnerable infants, their families and clinicians;
- You will have plenty of autonomy and flexibility over your work.
Please check back often for new job opportunities, or explore our Volunteering opportunities below.